Monday, April 11, 2011

Ickies

This is totally TMI, but I have to get it out. I've had enough of toddler bodily functions for a long while. I will spare you the details, but I will say that the last few days have been full of vomit, poop and more poop. I have lost count of how many loads of laundry I've done. I have cleaned poop off places I never ever thought would ever get poop on them.

This afternoon I finally managed to get Isaac to go diarrhea on the grown up potty. Thank God. It was nasty. Poor guy cried the whole time, he is so not a fan of the potty yet. To top it off he dropped one of his soothers into the toilet. It became good friends with the poop before becoming good friends with the garbage can. Luckily I had a disposable latex glove in the first aid kit to fish it out. Shudder. Maybe I wouldn't mind it so much if my gag reflex wasn't so easily triggered right now. Here's to hoping tomorrow is a normal poop day.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for letting me know you stopped by!